- Bring Volt out of beta.
- Make and sell a Windows 8 PSD tool.
- Work part-time at a public policy internship.
- Have more than two freelance jobs.
- Get up to speed on Arabic.
- Complete all main Codecademy lessons.
- Read the Foundation Trilogy.
- Go to the beach more than a dozen times.
- Travel when possible.
- Visit and keep in touch with family.
- Redesign my website.
- Shoot at least 6 rolls of Ektar.
I currently have 7 things going on in my life.
- iOS app project
- iOS concept article
- blog post for my website
- finding summer employment
- figuring out what I’m going to do when I graduate (international lawyer? interaction design grad school?)
- learning HTML5 and CSS3
Not enough time in the day. Even on spring break. I should just go to the beach.
I don’t know if it’s possible to breathe new life into an old book. But I do know that it’s fun to gently take it apart and put it’s cool photographs on the walls of your dorm. I feel kind of guilty, for whatever reason. So to make up for that I’m going to share these great pics with you guys!
PS: the book is called Odyssey the art of photography at nat. geo. if you want to look it up.
but then I saw a bunch of parks and rec gifs on tumblr. So I’m going to watch parks and rec on netflix. Thanks for exploiting my inability to get things done, tumblr. you never fail me.